bunnycates

bunnycates

Before I Fall

Before I Fall - Lauren Oliver Originally posted on my review blog at www.bunnycates.com/readingYou know I’m not into spoilers so what can I tell you about this book that’s not mentioned above?I really enjoyed this book! From looking at my reading updates on Goodreads, it looks like it took me about 100 pages to get sucked in, and about 370 pages before I started crying. LOL… I didn’t get it at first, why everyone was so googoo over this book. I even said so on Facebook and my friends were like “Keep reading!” The main character wasn’t that likable in the beginning, and shoot she croaks right off the bat. *Thats not a spoiler because the back of the book tells you she dies* I was thinking the book was really going to be bad. All my friends LOVED IT. and CRIED THEIR EYES OUT…Nope, she died and I’m not crying…“Keep reading!”Ok – totally honest now, by about “Day 6”… I was all tears. I loved the characters in the end. All of them. And in truth, I’m sad the book is over. I need more. I need to know the characters are all OK, especially Kent! Before I Fall is one of those books that when it ends…you can’t stop thinking about it.Think Groundhog Day + Mean Girls + Permanent Record = lots of tears!