bunnycates

bunnycates

Curses!

Curses! A F**ked-Up Fairy Tale - J.A. Kazimer ***Originally posted on BunnyCates.com*** My Thoughts:In this story, the main character RJ has been put on leave by the evil Villain Union and cursed to “do good”.  Which as you can guess, for a villain, is torture.   When Asia, Cinderella’s stepsister, shows up and mistakes RJ for the famous inspector Sherlock; his curse renders him unable to deny her request for help.  She is there seeking the famous inspector to help her find Cinderella’s murderer.  All hilariousness ensues.I loved the plot, there was a hella lotta comedy and just enough mystery to keep you guessing.  I loved the characters, ALL OF THEM.  I loved the story arc.   So entertaining, build build build and payoff at just the right time. In Conclusion:I loved this.  As in read it in a day, LOVED.  It was in the like the “raw” humor that Shrek or MegaMind was, only for grown ups.  You know… Snarky and a little naughty.  LOL!  This book is a mystery, a comedy, and a fairytale all rolled into one and I LOVED IT.  I definitely say pick it up, especially if you are looking for some light reading and a lot of laughing.  Hilarious.Mom Notes:*Not for kids. Contains cussing, etc.Series ALERT:*Froggy Style will be out March 2013* ahahahah!  <3 Now available for PREORDER!!!!**This review is of an ARC**