bunnycates

bunnycates

Sisters Red

Sisters Red - Originally posted on my review blog: www.bunnycates.com/reading Recommendable for people who: enjoy action, paranormal, werewolves, fairytalesI was so excited to finally get a copy of this (my reading updates on goodreads)! I ordered it, and only AFTER did I realized that I had ordered from a shop in the UK. It took for EVER to finally show up! I loved the take on Little Red Riding hood. It was so different, and original. I loved that the girls kicked butt! I thought Scarlet was a little “hard” and maybe even selfish, so she kind of got on my nerves. BUT, she kicked the best butt so I could totally look past it. LOL!! I could have done without the romance, but I understand that the romance was half of the storyline, so it kind of had to be there. Even with those two “issues” I still loved this book, and plan on reading it again. Yea, I liked it THAT much.PS: I think Jackson Pearce is funny and amazing. If you haven’t checked out her YOUTUBE you should totally give it a glance. =)