bunnycates

bunnycates

Shades of Souls Passed

Shades of Souls Passed - Teresa R. Andrews **Originally posted on www.bunnycates.com **I’ve been sitting here staring at my keyboard for 10 minutes trying to decide what to say about this one. LOL Here’s the thing, this book is being promoted as “true stories”. Is it non-fiction? No one can say for sure. What I can tell you is this:This book is super short, and you can read it in one sitting. I think I read it in like an hour or so. It is tiny.This book is a collection of short stories. There are 9, I believe. “True accounts” of ghost encounters in Madison County, New York.Now, did I like it? Or, will YOU like it?I didn’t NOT like it. I thought it was a fine really quick read. It was not scary at all though. It was ghost stories. Like the ones you would tell around a campfire. “Ten years ago, old so-and-so knew this guy… and he told me that late one dark and rainy night…” type of deal. I was really looking for some scary, and this book just was not that. I didn’t NOT like it though. So will you like it? Depends, I think, on how you go about reading it. You know, I love that Ghost Adventures show and Ghost Hunters. This book was just like that. People encountering ghosts. So if you go into it wanting that type of thing – ghost stories but not “scary”… I think you will enjoy it.In Conclusion:This would be a good read for one of those nights where you just want something you can finish in one night and just a little eery.