bunnycates

bunnycates

Froggy Style

Froggy Style - J.A. Kazimer ** originally posted on www.bunnycates.com **My Thoughts:This book is the sequel to Curses! A F**ked-Up Fairy Tale . If you haven’t picked up the first one, you should. You can read my review of that one HERE.In this installment, the main character is Jean-Michel (the Frog Prince). Jean-Michel was cursed into frogdom, and then saved by his “one true love”. Only, in this story – he has to not only be kissed by her – but WED to her. So the story follows Jean-Michel as he re-finds and plans to wed his Princess, before his birthday. (Thus, keeping him from returning to his former green self.)What kind of story would this be if it were that EASY though, right? haha.I loved the plot of this one, good ole RJ returns just long enough to turn this fairy tale on its head. There is action, mystery, and a shit ton of laughs.Character wise, of course I loved them ALL. Beauty cracked me up, yes… Sleeping Beauty (yep- that one). Jean-Michel was such an arrogant ass. I loved to hate him, and hated to love him. haha.In Conclusion:I love this series. It is very entertaining and original. I know, original in a fairytale retelling? RIGHHHTTT… But, its true. This series is very fresh and I’ve not read anything like it. I can’t wait for the next book to come out (if there is one). If you enjoy laughing and rolling your eyes and then laughing some more, I say pick this up!Mom Notes:Humor can be a little raunchy, probably would recommend for those 13+.